Free Counter Winter On The Equator: A (now) open letter to "The World Leader in River Cruising" -- The Follow-Up

Friday, September 14, 2007

A (now) open letter to "The World Leader in River Cruising" -- The Follow-Up

Dear Ms. Rowlands,

After receiving your solicitous response to my complaint, I reversed my position re. Viking River Cruises® and immediately recommended you to everyone I knew, including people I had only known for several minutes. Unfortunately, in the two weeks since our correspondence I have received two more pieces of junk mail -- an oversize postcard and a full-color brochure -- from your apparently desperate company (or "sinking ship," if you pardon the pun). It could be, as you stated, that they were sent before "(you) personally (took my) request to (your) Marketing department"; however, the more recent item arrived only two days ago, so this seems doubtful.

I recycled the items, as I always do, but don't let that assuage your conscience: recycling isn't the same as conservation in the first place. (Just ask Leonardo DiCaprio!) Please check on that request you made to the Marketing department, and while you're at it, personally instruct them to shove all mailers with my name on them up their asses.

With further appreciation in advance,

Homunculus J. Reilly
"Customer" #1145086482
Coral Gables, FL

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home