Free Counter Winter On The Equator: 2K8: Year of the Homunculus

Monday, January 07, 2008

2K8: Year of the Homunculus

Happy New Year to all my fans.

This post is mostly just to let you know that, fortunately for the blogosphere and mankind as a whole, Homunculus is still alive and well and as bitter and petulant as ever. I apologize for the hiatus. I've had my hands full fending off the tenacious approaches of many beautiful women. (What is it about the holiday season and its concomitant magnetism for ladies towards brilliant, ruggedly handsome bloggers? I've never understood that.) (Also, Martin Lawrence as a movie star? I've never understood that, either.)

If you've found yourself pulled in as many directions as I, and you're still looking for the perfect gift for those special ladies in your life, allow me to recommend Spanx's® Slim Cognito Seamless Control Panty®, from Sara Blakely's® "Power Panties"® collection. I know, I know... It's shameless for Homunculus to plug a product in a not-for-profit blog. But I gave a pair of those babies to each of my six girlfriends for Christmaskwanzaaramadanakah, and they were an unqualified hit. I haven't heard from any of my significant others since then, but I know they loved the gift because they all smiled and said thanks when they saw what it was.

[Other gifts that have worked worked well for me in the past (take note, fellas):

  • gym memberships
  • plastic surgery gift cards -- for nose or tits! ("rhinoplasty" or "breast augmentation," as the "doctors" call it)
  • personalized bowling balls
  • pole-dancing ("for exercise") courses
  • crotchless panties
  • crotchless jeans
  • Goodfellas: Special Edition DVD (to watch together)
  • crotchless skirts
  • Oakland A's season tix (2, to go together. Sometimes.) ]


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home